Notching denotes the action of removing material along an open outline on one side.
SUPRA units allow notching all form of material up to 10 mm thick. They are distinguished in two types, with fixed stripper known as counterplate for maximum material thicknesses of 4 mm and with mobile stripper for maximum material thicknesses of 10 mm.
SUPRA notching units adapt to the work of sheet materials, profiles and tubes.
By conventional methods, the production of unit parts or small and large series requires expensive tools. SUPRA units provide a very economical solution to this problem.
Notching a sheet, profile or tube can be tricky. The SUPRA design office will respond with the best solution to your needs.
Depending on the model, the range of SUPRA notching units allows :
- G notching all sheet materials up to 4 mm thick.
- GE notching all sheet materials up to 10 mm thick.
- F and UP notching profiles and tubes up to 4 mm thick.
- FE and UPE notching profiles and tubes up to 10 mm thick.
- GT notching tubes up to 3 mm thick.