Tooling for punching machine
SUPRA Technologies, designer and manufacturer of press tools, also offers a full range of punch press tools. Adaptable to the biggest brands of machines, we put our knowledge in the realization of your punches and dies. Don’t hesitate to contact us.
According to DIN9861 and ISO8020, all our punches are made of HWS or HSS steel, lengths of 71, 80 and 100 mm are available. The diameters from 1,5 mm to 12,9 mm are declined by 1/10 mm and from 13 mm to 25 mm declined every 5/10 mm.
Our large stock and our capacity of production allow us to produce punches with conical and cylindrical heads in all shapes. Wether they are supported and of all shapes, we guarantee a lead time and delivery within 24 to 48 hours.
SUPRA Technologies has a stock of punches and dies including :
- 850 conical head punches Form D according to DIN9861 held in 3 lengths 71, 80 and 100mm, in 2 steel grades HWS and HSS, from diameter 1.5 to 12.9mm declined by 1/10, from diameter 13 to 20mm declined by 5/10.
- 830 cylindrical head punches Form A ISO8020 held in 3 lengths 71, 80 and 100mm, in 2 steel grades HWS and HSS, from diameter 1.5 to 12.9mm declined by 1/10, from diameter 13 to 25mm declined by 5/10.
- 190 spare parts in punch, die and stripper type AMADA, position A, B, C, D and E.
- 240 spare parts in punch, die and stripper type TRUMPF, position 0, 1, 2 and 3.
- 130 spare references in punch, die and stripper type RAINER.
Our reactivity in the supply of tooling for punching machines is due to a fleet of grinding machines and electro-erosion machines. More than 50 years of experience in the manufacture of press tools guarantees you an important know-how.
Find all our products by downloading our catalogues, by connecting directly to our website. You can also contact us by phone, our team will be ready to help you.