Angle notching denotes the action of removing material along an outline open to two sides.
SUPRA units allow 90° or variable angle nothing of sheet materials, profiles and tubes with a maximum material thickness of 10 mm.
SUPRA notching units adapt to the work of sheet materials, profiles and tubes.
The SUPRA unit is an advantageous and judicious solution suitable for the production of medium and large series parts.
Notching a sheet, profile or tube, SUPRA adapts to your requests in order to find a solution to your problem.
The range of SUPRA units allows, depending on the model :
- E and EC notching at 90° all sheet materials up to 4 mm thick.
- EVP variable angle notching from 30° to 120° all sheet materials up to 2 mm thick.
- EE and EEC notching at 90° all sheet materials up to 10 mm thick.
- G and UP notching of profiles and tubes up to 4 mm thick.
- UPE notching of profiles and tubes up to 10 mm thick.